Oct 4, 2011

CityVille/Mafia Wars Cross Game Promo

Share:

There is another Zynga Cross Game Promotion. This one is the easiest I've seen and it's worth the effort. You will see this popup next time you go to Mafia Wars. Make sure you click on the "Play Now" button at the bottom. It will direct you to CityVille via the promotion link. Some players are reporting that this was all they needed to do. If you totally ignored this popup (or never got it), try clicking the link below.
If you totally ignored this popup (or never got it), try clicking the link below.

http://apps.facebook.com/cityville/tracks.php?src=xpromo&aff=mafiawars&crt=motd_1011

I was a little confused because all the promo says is to "Play CityVille Today To Receive The Firefighter Helmet In Mafia Wars". I went to my city and just started clicking on stuff. I got bored rather quickly and left the game.
To my surprise, I got this popup from CityVille when I attempted to exit.
I knew the Firefighter Helmet was the loot item but they never listed the stats so I went to my inventory and found the stats were decent.

Thanks to Mike Nestor and Irene for helping me verify the promo link.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. I didn't get the exit pop up but checked MWs inventory and helmet is there

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you click to exit..i played and still no reward popup and reward

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?next_params=YTozOntpOjA7czo1OiJpbmRleCI7aToxO3M6MTI6ImhhcmRnYXRlVmlldyI7aToyO3M6MDoiIjt9

    This link worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not working I getting no pop up and have yet to get it, I tried the link and still no go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Anon. Your link worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used this one, and it gave me the Firefighter Helmet right away. Tried and verified on another account that never played CityVille -> http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia//track.php?next_controller=index&next_action=hardgateView

    ReplyDelete
  7. can anyone please help me get this?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.