Oct 27, 2011

Chicago Districts 4-6 Open

Share:

Chicago Districts 4-6 have been released. I just got back on line but I'll post details of each new Districts later tonight.
Here are all the new loot items that were added to our inventory.
There are two new properties. The Distillery pays out in Health and The Docks pays in Rob Squads.  All I can say about that is.....lame!

 Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. This is BS!!! Health and Rob Squads? I would have loved to see more energy and stamina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really Zynga??? and just what is my incentive to build the last 2 properties?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed that the new districts don't seem to be paying out 2x mastery when you have the Strategist active. Only pays out 1.5x. I did the job twice before I realized I had forgotten to activate the Strategist, and was up to 24% (12% each time). Yet after activating and doing the job once more, I'm at 42%, which means I gained 18%. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zynga press statement: "In an effort to consolidate development and reduce costs Zynga has decided to change the way we handle new MW additions. Instead of giving you something worthwhile and then nerfing it to crap, we have decided to skip a step and just give you crap to start with." -a response to the player complaints about the new Chicago property additions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. somebody tell me, those two last property are a joke...
    i wont mind if i build it on 2015...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. the added new loot 'from boss fight'... we'll get a new boss after Clyde, replacing Silverio? the stats ("normal" top item of 139A and new impossible-to-get top item of 200/200)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 325 % to health at lvl 10 for distillery

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.