Sep 14, 2011

Unreleased Marketplace Items

Share:

For those of you who feel the need to criticize me for posting anything about the Marketplace, here is a suggestion. Don't flipping read the posts you aren't interested in. In addition to the new Limited Time Upgrade Property items, there were 6 new Marketplace items added. They were picked up by the Inventory History bookmarklet and are listed below.
I may have to break down and get a Sand Cat. It's kind of cute.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. that looks like my cat Percy!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought this is your blog and you can write what you want, I don't have to like it, but that would be my problem, no?

    Thanks for all the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple People Eater reminds me of Pete's Purple People Picker :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouse has a little wheel on it. I use it to scroll past any post that doesn't interest me. Maybe the people who moan about some of the articles on here should get one of these.

    Alternatively they could start their own blogs and just post what interests them. I bet they don't get as many hits as you do though.

    Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've come to the conclusion that you are an updated, 21st-century version of the crazy cat lady. Instead of having hundreds of real cats, you collect virtual cats in Mafia Wars. It's a great idea as a) it's much less smelly and b) you're much less likely to end up on Animal Hoarders.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.