Sep 7, 2011

Rescue Chopper

Share:

TOKO of the Mafia Wars Collectors Site located the charity item in the Zynga servers. We don't know the stats yet but it will cost 35 Reward Points and 100% of the proceeds will go to help the victims of Hurricane Irene.
Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. Damn! I wish my actual rescue chopper was as nice as the one they are using in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my RP ready to go! I only spend it when it helps make a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.