Sep 7, 2011

Facebook Request Limit Returns

Share:

Way back in April, Facebook removed the limit of how many requests we could send in a day. It went from 32 or 40 every 24 hours to unlimited.
The amount you could send at any one time was reduced to 26 but you could keep refreshing and sending until you got sick of it.
Zynga even jumped on the band wagon and added a flash message after sending out those 26 requests.
The message above is still there but it is no longer true. I sent out 26 gifts, got the flash popup and refreshed.
Instead of sending my mafia members a request, Facebook send me this. This is yet another reason to use the Link-a-Nator and Get-a-Nator to send and receive your Mafia Wars gifts and requests.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. so the bulk sending is still maxed at 26, but the daily limit is then back to 40 like used to be in the past??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still able to send to my entire mafia, 26 at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent 50 using a people picker list today...but the second list I tried gave me the error.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today the number I could send at one time increased to 35 but as I was merrily going down my list and gifting to my entire mafia - I got the stupid limit message. Arrgh!!! F'in Zynga. Way to screw around with players expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free gifts are just that....free....why would Zynga or Facebook even care?????

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.