Sep 23, 2011

Power Packs Available To All Players

Share:

The Official Mafia Wars Blog posted the great news that Power Packs are now available to all players. It's about time as it's been exactly 38 days since the feature was implemented and nerfed twice. Now the playing field appears balanced again. That is until you calculate how much extra stamina (levels, skill points, rewards points, game progression) players who have had Power Packs gained compared to their non-Power Pack friends

We are pleased to announce that Power Packs are now available to everyone! Power Packs can be considered an upgraded Stamina Pack, so we're excited to have finally figured out the proper balance for this powerful feature.


Now everybody can be happy and celebrate...that is until Zynga decides to nerf them again.



Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. So now what do we have?
    A choice between EP (125% energy) and PP (125% stamina or some health)?
    And we can have 1 EP or 1 PP every 8 hours?
    Tavez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of the people who only got Power Packs today but now I gotta ask, what's the great benefit? After I used one I had my Stamina fully refilled but noticed that it started the 8 hour timers on both Power Packs and Energy Packs, so what's the point? Now I have 7 Energy Packs and 10 Power Packs but can only use one every 8 hours anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are already nerfed to the point of near uselessness. Unless I specifically need stamina for something, the 125% energy packs ive me more bang for my buck and it is one or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are already well and truly nerfed. I quit using them after they got put on the same timer as the energy packs. For stamina players it's well and fine, but for overall balanced players I cannot see how they serve any advantage compared to not having them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a big disappointment. I've been waiting to get these and now they are useless. I'd trade these for 24 hour stamina packs, so that way I can at least use stamina and 8 hour energy. I have about equal amount of stamina and energy and for a good reason. When you cash in the properties in brazil then you get both increased as if it was a half/half pack.

    Now I have to decide which I need the most at that particular time. I guess that's better than nothing, but we are still in a disadvantage of those who benefited from this in the first place. If zynga wants to make this right, which of course they won't, but the right thing to do is give the people who have had time to benefit from the packs this deal and give us the option to use both for 38 days, so that way we can kind of catch up.

    It's just a thought, but definitely not excited about these at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, this is complete and total bullshit! I finally got them today, but somewhere along the line they were put on the same timer as the energy... so what good are they now? Othere people get them when they're useful, for *weeks*, and when they're useless they finally give them to me. WTF??? Why does Zynga hate me? I bought RP... NEVER AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can someone tell me when this option to use energy pack OR power pack started?? i had power pack from the beggining but before i could use both, energy pack every 8 hours and power pack every 8hours. but since last week we have to chooseand that annoys me a lot :((

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.