Sep 6, 2011

New Achievement Popup

Share:

While testing something out on a low level account, I got the following popup when I made my way to Cuba. I was asked to give permission so this big news could make it's way to the App Ticker that everybody hates.
I also noticed that more of my main accounts achievements have made it to the App Ticker. Today I earned 6 of 132 achievements! Eventually they will get it right.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. I got that the other day and I didn't click anything to give permission. I just closed it with the X. I am so tired of this already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if they'll just add a "Not just no but hell no!" button next to "Accept".

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for that info!
    people who care a lot about redundant unusefull somethings will like that! as we all know 99% of all accounts, ~25 players are really hunting for their famous 5 minutes in life, here its called mafia wars game ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you have six of your achievements - I'm still at zero even though I have 106 of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.