Sep 26, 2011

The Henchman Are Here

Share:

Below is a reprint from the Official Mafia Wars Blog. The Henchmen have officially been added to our inventories. I don't have time to look at it but will post more at a later time.  I did check out my new equipment scores and I'm quite happy. It will probably be short lived once I compare my stats to others with better Henchmen. I did need to buy an item from the City Store to "kick in" the new stats on my Fight Page.
As was announced last week, the new Henchman category will be introduced to the inventory system very soon. Some players may notice that their total Armor stats will decrease when this happens. This is because many of the items previously listed in your Armor category will have been moved into the Henchmen group. Although this will primarily affect your Armor, there may be a few items from other categories that will be moved into the Henchmen group as well. If you notice a decrease in any of your original item categories, you should note an increase in your new Henchmen one, and your total combined score should actually be larger than when people items were categorized as Armor.
Mafia Stat Changes With Henchmen Conversion

If it appears that your stats have not adjusted correctly, try purchasing an item from a city store using city cash and then visiting your fight page. Doing so will trigger your inventory to update, at which point it should reflect your most recent totals for each category.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. what item did u buy from city store??// my henchmen score suxxx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..I was quite shocked when I came back online yesterday and my score had went up over 30,000!! I thought, oh no, what screwed up now!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.