Sep 27, 2011

Declare War Bug Fixed

Share:

UPDATE:  As per the comments here and the fan page, it seems like this is not fixed for all players. If you still can't ask for help with wars, go to this forum thread and leave Facebook UID # so they can check on your account.
_____________________________________

Two weeks ago, I posted about a problem with the Declare War feature (1). Many players using Chrome could not ask their mafia to help them with wars. The work around was to use the Link-a-Nator to get your war help request link.
Today Cerulean Master announced on the Zynga forums that the issue has been resolved.
  #30   Report Post  
Old Today, 09:06 PM
Cerulean Master's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ummm, The Forum
Posts: 7,833
Default

This issue has now been resolved for Chrome users.

CM
__________________


I tested it out and was finally able to generate a news feed post to get help with my wars.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. Must be on a slow-roll. I'm still getting the Revolver of Death and unable to post. Tupid Zynga!

    ~ Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like hell it's fixed. I use Chrome and just had the same problem two minutes ago. Zyngons still trying to blow smoke up our ass..ets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. And I use Chrome! - Phil Rupp

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of this posting It is NOT fixed. I am awaiting customer service's response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad yours is fixed. that makes one of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just tested this out... still got the spinner but when I clicked the 'Ask for help' it did work - the request posted to my feed. However, spinner did not go away. So: half fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The same thing is happening to me. I can't help in my own war but I can post for help now. Even after posting, most times the revolver stays.

    Cat Stevens

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.