Sep 13, 2011

Collector's Edition Item: Leaning Cut

Share:

The Tuesday Collector's Edition loot item is now available. This one is the Leaning Cut and doesn't have any skill points. If you missed this great opportunity, don't worry more will be out at 9am PST.
The cost of this item is the usual 35 Reward Points.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha
    "If you missed this great opportunity..."
    c'mon Jenny!
    Great opportunity for Zynga!
    Great opportunity was few hours ago with gold chests!
    tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to defend myself. I do not post about glitches that will result in rollbacks and fuck off to anybody who tells me what to post and what not to. I have a system and I always post these. I'm sorry if I took a 5 min break between the Secret District and the Mission to post about something I would have forgotten. You are not the only one I write for and I would love to ban you have criticized me more than once. Please start your own blog if you can do a better job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.