Aug 24, 2011

How To Request Rifle Rounds

Share:

Below are the steps involved to ask your Mafia Members for Rifle Rounds. Go to your Home Page or Boss Tab.
Look for the "Get More Ammo" button and click on it.  You would think that this would be enough but it's not. In a game where things often don't work, it's not cool to add an extra step that many players won't know is there. I just assumed my button wasn't working and moved on.
You will see an image of your current Rifle Round inventory. You would think that clicking on "Get More Ammo" would be enough but it's not. In a game where things often don't work, it's not cool to add an extra step that many players won't know is there. I just assumed my button wasn't working and moved on.
Hover your mouse over the image until the word ASK appears.
Click on it and a news feed post will be generated for you to share with your mafia.
Once you make the request, your "get More Ammo" button will disappear. It will return when you are able to ask for more which is once a day. It resets for me at midnight. I'm not sure if it's according to local or Zynga time as I'm in the same time zone as Zynga.


Thanks to [MWL] Ballbusting Bastard for the tip.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. So a button-looking thing appeared and you didn't think to try and click it? Hilarious. In any case, for me it didn't help. My mafia could not successfully click the resulting link! Any attempt resulted in a white screen with the game not loading. So I haven't been able to do any of the ammo combos.... sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My button isn't even there-was yesterday.Does anything in this game work these days?Oh yes,sorry I forgot that anything to do with RP purchases usually do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous #1, I didn't even think to click on the image. I just kept clicking the button and assumed it didn't work. Who knew?
    @anonymous #2, the button is suppose to reappear when you can ask for more. This happens at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im top of the list in the rank for attacking the boss, (basically doing all the work in my family yet again) ive noticed that ive had at least 40 backstabs today and if i log out and back in,i will get more, not sure if its a glitch or the fact that being the main attacker,i get more stuff, hasnt worked on the rifle rounds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very soon it will be famous,
    due to its quality contents.
    My weblog : sem

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.