Aug 18, 2011

Facebook Request Page Change

Share:

Facebook wanted to make room for spamming applications so they collapsed the gift requests. Before this change, you would see all 100 requests. Now you see a few from each application.  To get to all of your requests, look for the "Show All 100 Requests" link and click on it. It will open up all of your gift requests.
They added an obnoxious list of applications they think you would be interested in. You can view "Most Recommended", "Newest" or "Friends Playing". How special. I'm using this as a tool to block more applications. At least I can see which ones my friends are playing and prevent them from ever showing up in my news feeds.
Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. I'd rather get rid of the application showing what my friends are playing, its too intrusive & tbh i couldnt give a fig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of these changes, my newsfeeds are gone! They used to be below the requests, but now there are only the other game suggestions. Any idea where they went?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a bunch of bs, fb replaced my news feeds with that junk, i dont care whos playing what or when. now i cant view the feeds to help anybody, and wonder how many others are unable to help me because they cant see my post, i think this is very unfair to the players who cant view feeds, as this does not affect everybody. this makes for very unfair game play for those of us who lost the feeds. i think zynga should step in on this and file a complaint, google + is starting to look better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree...this bites the big one? WHY ZYNGA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My page doesn't have any option to "Show All 100 Requests"....I'm stuck without having any way to view feeds of game play by my mafia anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.