Aug 18, 2011

Energy Pack Timer Issue

Share:

Every since the Power Packs were implemented for over 50% of players, the Energy Pack timers seemed to have disappeared. In the example below, I used a Power Pack and the 8 hour timer started. You can see I still had the option to use my Energy Pack.
I used it shortly after and everything happened as expected.
I immediately noticed that there was no timer alerting me as to when I could use my next Energy Pack. The Power Pack timer was going strong. I got the "Ask" button back and that was it. Prior to the Power Packs, there was a timer above the Energy Packs.
Before
After
The good news is this is just an issue of a missing timer. My next Energy Pack was available and ready for use, 8 hours later. Since it was used so shortly after the Power Pack, I was able to keep track of when I should be able to use it again.
I searched the Zynga forums and found this post addressing the issue. Cerulean Master Super Moderator, says that he reported the issue of the missing timer.

  #10   Report Post  
Old Today, 07:53 AM
Cerulean Master's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ummm, The Forum
Posts: 6,707
Default

I do not remember a timer being on that pop-up, but I have reported that the timer is missing from the homepage.

CM
__________________



Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.