Jul 23, 2011

A New and More Manageable Fightlist

Share:

Yesterday I posted that something was up with the fightlist. I wasn't sure what was going on but based on player comments and my own experience, the fightlist just seemed better. There were more live targets and all the targets were close to my own level (1). I had to know what was going on so I did some digging and found this thread on titled Fair fight list on Get Satisfaction.
Cerulean Master confirmed that there was in fact an update that makes the fightlist more manageable. He also stated the only a small percentage of players have it. We see slow rolls like this all the time so be patient and your fightlist will soon be better. The increased number of live targets that many have also noticed wasn't mentioned but that must be part of the update as well. . It seems the fightlist refreshes more frequently and you are no longer left with a bunch of dead people. I like these updates and hope they are here to stay and not just one of their tests.
Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. thanks for this update zynga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What effect does this have on the rivals list if any? Players will still have lower levels on a rival list they will continue to pound (no sport in my view) to gain what they are after. -Lonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a mini-fighter at Level 300 that can rival most Level 1,000's, so I was disappointed in the change in fight list. However, I've been babysitting a Friend's account for the last week and his fight list consisted of players hundreds/thousands of levels above. This friend of mine took a 6 month hiatus, so the account is lacking in strength and losing 9 out of 10 fights. The fight list changes are a welcome sight for my friend.

    As for my mini-fighter, he went 3800 Fights Won to 0 Lost this morning...

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving whatever they've done, to be honest I didn't think it was possible for them to fix the lag w/ how active the community is on the servers, but somehow they've improved it dramatically :) Also love the 'fair' fight lists but slightly disappointed b/c I like to test myself against players who should be much stronger. Overall much higher success rate both in fights won and icing so def can't compain, VERY WELL DONE Z!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. since i'm fighter I don't like this update idon't care about loose i like when i can beat someone bigger than me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the fairer fight list yesterday and was able to level up twice, but it's gone today. Again, going up against players I don't stand a chance against and being killed every few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ the july 24 comment if you want bigger targets go to the hit list LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.