Jul 22, 2011

Fightlist Improvements

Share:

Many players are reporting improvements with the fightlist on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page. There seem to be more live targets and ices are easier to get. They are also saying that the levels of the targets closer to their own. I have noticed my fightlist looks more alive than normal and I don't see any levels that are way higher or lower than my own (2,423).
I pulled a run done a few days ago and matched it so I could compare results. Both runs were done in Bangkok and you can see I got more ices per stamina today. Manual players are noticing a great improvement.
Before
Stamina:  9,733
Ices/Kills:  120
Ices/Kills per Stamina: 81
After
Stamina: 10,251
Ices/Kills: 178
Stamina per Ice/Kill: 58

I don't have official word as to what is going on but I do know that improving the fightlist is something Zynga has been working on. If you haven't noticed any improvements yet, it's possible that whatever it is they are doing is a slow roll. 

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. I have noticed that the levels of rivals are more most to my own rather than 3 or more times my level. I truly appreciate that - sure was not much fun before that - thank you if that is not just happen stance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fightlist refreshes more often, before when I manually fought a target, I iced it, refreshed but it was the same list but with three quarters already dead, now when I refresh or simply click close on the fight module it refreshes a new fightlist so that usually fight only one target per fightlist...manual fighting is now pretty decent and burns staamina much quicker than assassinator...still the best thing to max out ices is to keep ass. running in one tab and manual fight in a another tab...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MINE HAS BEEN INCONSISTANT. USUALLY I GET SLMAED BY 3,000+ WHEN I AM ONLY 600+, BUT ONCE I HAD MANY WITH LOWER LEVELS. IT DID NOT LAST OF COURSE & SOMETIMES I GET ALT CLOSE TO MINE. I JUST DON'T FIGHT MUCH! WHY BOTHER?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the improved fight list then they took it away. Might be the last straw.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.