Jul 29, 2011

Ice Season Survey

Share:

We've been dealing with Ice Seasons for 3 weeks now and The Mafia Wars Fan Page gives us a chance to provide some feedback and "Take a quick survey about this event"(1).  I don't mind the Ice Seasons Events as they are, it's just annoying as hell to have to do them every week. Yeah, yeah...I know there is an option to ignore them but my OCD prohibits it.
To take the survey, go here.  I don't really like any of these questions as I can't really answer them appropriately. As stated above, Icing Events are ok and I do like them....Just not EVERY FREAKIN WEEK.
Here are the options for each of the three statements.
At least they give you the option to free text. I'm sure you can guess what I said.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, they should be every other week, to give us something to look forward to. Now it's more like a chore.

    ~t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well
    i ice 1000 people easily every week so why not have some loot for it
    OCD too
    BUT
    with this game i have learned to ignore things
    God's way of dealing with our OCD
    or satans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i hope they have em for 52 straight weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The game is about fighting, so I agree with ROCKNROLLPIMP...may as well get rewarded by doing something that's already being done.

    Over the last several months, I've heard complaint after complaint about all the events. I've learned to play the game I want to play and ignored the rest of the crap. I collect my Properties, Build items, Fight, and do my Jobs. That's it. If I happen to get enough tasks done to collect on a Mission, it's a bonus. If enough people fill in on my Operations, it's a bonus. I don't sweat all the head-aches. The game's a lot more enjoyable to play when you don't worry about finishing every single item Zynga throws at you.

    My 2 cents

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them every week. I don't fight any more than I normally do. I don't have to do anything different, don't have to beg and plead for mafia help and I make it to the 1st or 2nd level of diamond by the end of the event which is fine by me. But, I GET a frickin' ton of experience from other people suiciding on me to try and get an ice, so I hope they keep this forever, weekly, because I get 4 to 6K free experience points a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told them that 1 items should be pr 500 ices not 1000, and that we could earn up to 5 loot items per event, whereas diamond mastery would be for the first/for the first 500 ices...this would be balanced so that more players would have satisfaction of being a diamond level, but would also leave enough space for those hardcore players to earn more than 1 superb item...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous July 30, 2011 1:37 AM : So instead of making it more "relaxing" you suggested to make it 2.5 times as time consuming than it already is to be fully done with the event?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.