Jul 20, 2011

Get Satisfaction Update

Share:

Mainly out of frustration, three days ago I started a this thread on Get Satisfaction. I suggested that Zynga remove the ridiculous achievement requiring us to beat The Raven 100 times. Because of all the issues, I would love to ignore this feature. Thanks to the achievement and the way I play my game, it's not an option.
I didn't think much would become of my idea but I checked on it today and found that 555 people liked it and many commented with their own complaints and suggestions. I was really excited to see that the status of the thread was changed to "Under consideration". Maybe it's possible that Zynga will change something related to The Raven so all players will have a chance to beat or ignore him. Go here if you would like to add anything.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. Well done Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently blithely ignoring the Raven when he shows up in my fight list, but now I'm curious as to why one would not be able to ignore him. Can you explain so I make sure I'm not doing my game a disservice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it does seem to be very annoying achievement, but then so is the 1 Trillion $$$ US. no? and aren't Achievements OUR Choice to do, Not a Requirement of any kind!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Raven guy doesn't let you sleep, huh? :-)
    tq

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't like it, then ignore it. No reason to get it shut down just because you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.