Jun 28, 2011

Treasure Chest Loot Updates Not Foreseen

Share:

In the post below, I pasted Blue Eyed Nates answers to some player questions. The answer to the following questions is rather interesting.

When will there be an update to the Golden Treasure Chests?

This is a system we would like to remove from the game. We would rather have new items going elsewhere in the game, where people are actively participating.

In response to this answer, TOKO started this Discussion Thread on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page. Because the Treasure Chest loot is so crappy, many don't use their Treasure Chest Keys and have been saving them in hopes of an update. I checked my inventory and I have 362 Gold Treasure Chests and 23 Gold Treasure Chest Keys. Do I go ahead and use them now in hopes of getting Reward Points or wait until there is an official announcement that this feature will be pulled from the game? After reading the answer above, I doubt they will ever update the loot.
For a complete list of the possible rewards you can get for opening Gold Treasure Chests, go to the Mafia Wars Wiki Gold Treasure Chest Page. The only thing worth the effort are the Reward Points.

















































































Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

11 comments:

  1. yeah.....lately all treasure chest loots were all 'junkies'

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, Reward points is the only way to get any value. I have had 500+ points from 10 chests, easily. I have 100's of chests as well, the loot is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loot is junk...but...... I just used one and got this...Your Gold Treasure Chest contained some awesome stuff!

    20 Reward Points

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why they want to get rid of it...they hate giving away RP! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Gold Treasure Chest contained some awesome stuff!

    100 Reward Points

    Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    tequila

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about the silver chests? I have 50 of those. It has been so long that I have even forgotten what was in those.....more junk???

    ReplyDelete
  7. its not being used because you won't upgrade the loot items, so instead of a simply item swap, lets just forget about it? Dolts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the want to remove it simply because it is one of the few ways players can obtain RPs without purchasing them...Zynga would love it best if the only way to get RPs was to buy them, alas I think the majority of players would quit the game if you didn't get RPs for levels...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to know when the fight club wil lbe updated, as it is outdated big time now

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was saving treasure keys but since I saw this article I used all of them. I had 35 keys and got 20rp and 2x10rp. Not that bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes i agree they are junk and wish they would update items we need i.e fight club and icing loot sucks does me no favours

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.