Jun 28, 2011

Free Daily Chance Tickets Expire

Share:

I rarely if never play the Daily Chance. It's been months since I've submitted a ticket and I was curious to see how many tickets I had saved up. I was a little surprised to see I only had 63.
I'm not sure when this started because I never go to this page but I noticed my free ticket for the day had a expiration count down timer on it. I checked the Mafia Wars Wiki Daily Chance Page and didn't see anything about free tickets expiring so really don't know if this is something new or not. If I can't save them, I might as well start playing them and hope for the Reward Points.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. You get one free daily chance ticket each day, they expire on a 24 hour period. Or you can collect free tickets (either through daily prizes or through using 2 tickets to buy one) and these do not expire

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! It's the daily free ticket that expires! 2 tickets gives you 1 new, 4 tickets gives you 2 new! And they doesn't expire either!
    So you can earn 3 tickets every week by playing the free daily tickets and collect them to gain new ticket! There is no limit how many tickets you can save (to my knowledge) but only 50 tickets can be entered each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the daily ticket you get each day expires, it has been so for the last year or so...the 63 tickets you have are probably from daily chance and other sources, those tickets don't expire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They also switched from Reward Points to Loyalty Points awhile back. Total Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. has anyone ever kept a list of stats on the numbers that show up on this? If there was it would be nice to know the top 10-20 numbers picked over time to give us some better odds.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.