Jun 7, 2011

Copy (beta): Working

Share:

Cerulean Master, Super Moderator, informed me that the Copy (beta) button I posted about earlier is now working (1). I went to a players Mafia Wars profile and saw that the Copy (beta!) button is now located under the profile link.
When I clicked on it, it changed and now says "Link Copied!".
Now just paste the link where ever you want.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. so Zynga is now giving a wink to using links to deal with folks. Fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone likes it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer my Respect to you Lady for being a better person...No 1 was told to attack you nor did I promote any attacks from my Clan... any one of {OXI} attacks you they will be Banned... THANK YOU AGAIN...
    Chris Kosi...
    psss... love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.