May 16, 2011

New Mission Item

Share:

Thanks to the new Spocklet I'm beta testing, I found a new Mission item added to our Inventory Page. Looks like we will see another Mission soon. That and the loot stats is about all I know so far.
I told you about the upcoming bookmarklet a few posts ago and this is one of the things I love about it (1). I know very few players who actually search the inventory for changes. Team Spockholm makes doing that an easy task. It also identified all the new crate items which I'll go over in the next post.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.