May 31, 2011

More on Empires & Allies

Share:

In the post below I told you about the new Zynga game called Empire & Allies which will launch tomorrow. Since then, The  Empire & Allies Fan Page was created and it contains some more information.
Here is a look at the "Combat System". It sort of looks cool.
I was almost sold until I saw the video. I don't know, it looks kind of cheesy to me. I can spot at least 10 spamming opportunities. I didn't care for CityVille so I don't think I will like this either.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. This is a total RIP OFF of the Nintendo Game Advance WARS-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Wars

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.