May 27, 2011

Facebook Ban Lifted!

Share:

During the past week it's been very annoying to attempt to share a link from my blog on Facebook. My site was deemed abusive or spammy by Facebook. The reason being that it was mass reported by players who don't like what I post or simply just don't like me. Keep in mind most the things I post about are in the news feeds so the information is going to get out there anyways.
The haters had a small victory as it was more difficult for me and the other admin of the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page to answer player questions without being able to share a link from the blog. It was slow going and at times we wanted to just give up ad start drinking. I mean how many times can you explain to someone that all they need to do is type the link into their browser?
I'm happy to report that the ban has been lifted and you are once again free to share any of my posts on Facebook.
I want to thank everybody who took the time to fill out the error report as I'm sure it helped. A great big thank you goes out to Jennifer from Zynga Customer Support. She was able to communicate directly with Facebook. God only knows how long it would have taken without her assistance.
To all who falsely reported this site to Facebook, there isn't much to say. Your victory was short lived and if you ended up making me more Facebook proof.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

9 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Nice to have you back! We do appreciate all the great info you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back. I missed the blogs. Think we all get a bit pi*&ed at FB for their stupid bans WITHOUT asking questions first! Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty.
    Now all you needto do now is sort out Zynga!!! LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippie Send me the haters and ill kill em

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOOOOOOPPPP WHOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RESPECT TO YOU ALLL !! ;) (^^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Professional l~✠~ӎӎѧMay 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM

    "Victory is Mine!" God stuff! love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and asa bonus - no Franky C on the forums either. Haters always go down and they never learn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great News Jen :)
    Haters Suxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are plenty of us who do love you...thanks for what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.