Apr 24, 2011

More On 2X Fighting Loot

Share:

Yesterday I posted a Brawler run with 100,070 wins and showed the loot drops that most players would want (1). This player got 1,104 HEFL items giving him a drop rate of 1.103%.
Today I have a run with 146,890 wins sent to me by the same anonymous Mafia Wars God who has helped out in the past. You can see our God had better luck as far as FHEL4 items are concerned. He got 1,944 FHEL4 items with a drop rate of 1.32%. To see this entire run, go here.
I compared the settings of the two runs and found that the first one did not check "Only Attack Live Targets". Run #2 also had a much better win rate (100% vs 90%) and that is most likely that because he chose to ignore players without tags.  I can't compare the strength because I don't have the information needed to do that.
What's really not fair is that some players don't have the same attack options in Brazil as others. Zynga shouldn't offer an event like 2X the loot when not all players will get the same benefits. This is a true unbalance in the playing field and players like John are at a true disadvantage. John was compensated with 20 Reward Points but that seems like a joke if you consider the costs of loot items in the Marketplace and the fact that John would need to do 5 times the fighting as other players in the same time frame to get the same benefits from the 2X loot drops. Here is is transcript with Customer Support verifying that not all players have the 5X/25X attack options.
(click image to enlarge)
This was also explained by Cerulean Master on Get Satisfaction (1).

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

11 comments:

  1. May i ask who in the heck anyone has 100,000 stamina, that seems a little fishy to me. I been playing for about two years and i only have 3000 and i usually build the toolbelt for my weapon. Just how u get that much????

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st off all they can have 100,000 stamina if they've been around forever , have the money to spend , or had a great glitch , 2nd off if you just keep the brawl window open and then restart it each time you level up or each time you get stamina via buy packs , mystery bags,etc and so on then your fight don't stop until you close the window. I posted 3 times yesterday where I ran 30,000 stamina used fights and a few I did not, spent 175,000 stamina by time went to bed and I only have a tad over 2,000 stamina skill ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the 5x/25x fighting is one of those "access to beta releases" I have for being a platinum player. Except I just got the Golden Promotion 2 days ago. lol Maybe not then. I guess I didnt really know what the Golden Promotion was b/c I thought I had it. Until Friday night when I got the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply play MW in two windows/tabs, in one only brawl, in the other do other things (I f.e. like doing operations using the finish operations facebook site), whenever you run out of stamina either level (if you are able) or use energy pack/toolbar boost/brazil property/etc. a without closing brawler click start again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why on earth is he complaining about getting 20 rp? All loot is WORTHLESS. I have over 3000 of the fight loots. The only conceivable reason to fight is barrels and fusions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 13,750 Stamina and IF I get 2.29 xp per stam or higher Off the fight lists and get Attacked on average 400 times and green light half of those I can level non stop off the fight lists.......

    It is NOT about how much stamina you have BUT how you utilize it...... I can rob All day and level 40 times IN NY / Bankok while running Brawler to get Extra VC and Loot....... OR I can Burn Stam in Brazil and level ALMOST as much if the xp is good

    In the last 24 hours I have Burnt 600k Stamina ( Approx ) In Brazil But thanks to my pc needing a tune up I don't have screenies :(


    Lets just say I have well over 5k of Each FHEL4 now.... And Am waiting for FHEL5.... Should take me 2-5 days to max on it when it comes out......


    After 2 years+ Playing I have more than enough attack / Defence to beat most players and since That has happened I Dumped everything into stamina and robbed myself to 13k Stamina..... Now fighting is a dream as I can every few days gift away several k Top VHEL / IHEL... But what Sux Is I sacrificed Energy for stamina so Have very little energy..... So while I can level non stop and because of that finish a new city faster than most energy players farming loot just doesn't happen for me if it only drops from Jobs


    Long story short....... Stamina rules.... Soon as I can I'll be aiming for a 1 mil Stam burn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see in run #2 this individual had characters in the "ignore names with" category. Worth doing? And if yes, which characters should be entered here? Just curious. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how many more hours till the 2x loot event ends??

    ReplyDelete
  9. No matter what Zynga does no one will ever be completely satisfied. Get the FUCK over it, it's a game - grow some balls and get something better to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. who cares about ignoring tags....its not worth the efforty 1 bit taggged players do tend to build stronger accounts but that doesnt mean u can't win,just losing more targets that way,will take longer to brawl too,and dont repeat attack tags anmd u should be good ice and move on

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm. not only has the level boots been nerfed (you only get a reward point every other time you level now, instead of every time), it now seems that fight loot in brazil has been nerfed - the high end loot is now dropping much less often, as of about friday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.