Apr 21, 2011

Facebook Request Page Change & JGrabAllGifts

Share:

Once again Facebook has changed the Request Page. Requests are now a lot smaller and you may find that the bookmarklet JGrabAllGifts will no longer work. I wish they would stop messing with the Request Page and just leave it alone.
Josh Miller of Miller Marklets is aware of the change and stated that you need to use the new beta bookmarklet.
Find the beta version of JGrabAllGifts go here, read the disclaimer and click on the link located in the middle of the page.
Click, drag and drop JGAG-Beta into your bookmarklet tool bar and you should be good to go.  I have the new request page and it's working just fine.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. It's much better rather than old one.. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I dislike it :)

    But one of my other accounts, has had this page for quite some time. It's been a pain in the butt having to manually accept gifts until scripters could get updated. I had recently found a chrome extension only in the last few days ago that accepted these new pages, while I'm not thrilled about the extension and how it accepts things, it did help me accept gifts faster and I'll be happier when everyone else catches up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marian,
    Is it possible for you to post the link to the Chrome Extension? I, too, use Chrome, and as much as I love Josh Miller's JGaG, something better is something better.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can use the Free Gifts Center in FB Mafia Wars Addon to accept gifts also! http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/90615

    ReplyDelete
  5. now its 11/7/2011 and JGrabAllGifts not working again.. and beta not working either... is it just me or are others having a problem?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.