Mar 30, 2011

Brazil Boss Fight Tips

Share:

If you follow this blog, you know that I have issues with the Brazil Boss Fights. My Bosses have been regenerating their health as soon as they crush me (1). Based on feedback, I'm not the only one. It hasn't been fun contacting Customer Support every time I had to do a Boss Fight. The support agents were all great and completed my Boss Fights for me but where is the fun in that? Thanks to a lot of reader tips, I found a work around. Last night, I was able to take down Boss #4 on the Silver Level by using 2 tricks. I was thrilled today while fighting Boss #5 to see that the bug of health regeneration referenced above has been fixed on my account. I really hope it is for others as well. A very useful strategy is to fight the Boss in another destination. Rumor has it that Las Vegas is the best so here is the proof. Here I am ready to take down Lucas Sousa.
I'm in Brazil and I did 416 points worth of damage and took 1,201 damage.

Two hits and I was crushed.
I had to wait 40 seconds to heal and try again. The normal wait time to heal is 60 seconds, but I'm the proud owner of a Ruby Level NGO Mask which gives a 20 second reduction in the health regeneration timer.
Instead of fighting this boss in Brazil, I went to Las Vegas to see if the rumor was true. I'm very happy to confirm that it is. In Las Vegas, one hit from me equaled 2.039 damage to Lucas.
I was curious to find out if the other destinations made a difference and here are my results.
New York
 Italy
Bangkok
Since Las Vegas was the destination where the most damage was done, I went back and repeated the process of fight, 2 hits, wait and heal several more times. It felt great to move on with my Mission without the aid of Customer Support. It would have been quicker if I had consumables to help, but they don't drop in Brazil and I don't want to waste energy to get them. I already waste enough trying to do the jobs in Brazil.
Earlier, I was able to defeat Mrs. Maria Rosa with the health regeneration bug by initiating the fight in Las Vegas and opening up another window (also in Las Vegas). I would attack once, go to the other tab, heal, go back to the Boss Fight window, attack once and repeat the process. The trick is to never get crushed. If your account is bugged and the boss regenerates their health once you get crushed, this is an alternative to going to Customer Support. When you factor in the wait time for a CS agent, this way is actually quicker.
The trick outlined above will only work if you don't get the following error code. I was lucky and never got it.
Word on the street is that Team Spockholm may have something to help us with the process above. Stay tuned for more.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

13 comments:

  1. Spockholm has an unpublished bossfighter that works http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/topic.php?uid=92178514356&topic=26179

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhhh. Why not just use the Stun Guns and Health kits to take down the bosses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is up for me. Bosses are not showing up. I have completely finish all jobs on all levels and have not seen a boss fight yet. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the boss fights are part of the brazil mission... not part of doing jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to use Customer Support to get through one of these. To accomplish it, he gifted me 50 Stun Guns -- it only took about 15, so that was totally worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dal McVeay-Agent SnafuMarch 31, 2011 at 9:32 AM

    Turn off all fb helpers (shrubber), disable greasemonkey, disable MWAP (Basically any 3rd party MW helper tool) , refresh, the screen is framed, do your boss fight. Over the last 25-50 boss fights, ive never had one regenerate or lost. Prior to that, it was a 50/50 bet on a regen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agg now I see it lol I am almost done with them all :^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome help here..u are a saint thank you soooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is useful, wish I had read this earlier :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got the ruby level mission fight Boss Pablo Alvarez all the way down to the point of taking him out by refreshing my health once more and when I went back, all the boss' health was regenerated....DOH! I will try once more. Then??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am on the Ruby Level of Lucas Sousa and having read this article and others decided to give it a go - whilst in Brazil I can fight him using no stamina but only get 400 or so points knowcked off him whilst in LV - it is 2000 points .... but it uses up my stamina is this a nifty trick on Zingas part or a glich?

    ReplyDelete
  12. glitch works....2.3k damage, but boss gives you hell too...drained my health like i'm being iced....woooosh and it was gone

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a script I can use for this? Tired of attacking these bosses

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.