Mar 27, 2011

Boss Fight Bug

Share:

If you've tried to do a Boss Fight in Brazil, you won't be happy to learn that you're crushed in 2 hits and the Boss fully regenerates his or her health. Consumables will help and make defeating the Bosses possible but they don't drop in Brazil! I ran out of them by the 4th Boss Fight and I was unable to move on with my Missions. The problematic Boss Fight cycle is outlined below.
Start
First Hit
2nd Hit
The Healing Process
The Return
I repeated the cycle above 4 or 5 times. Asking my mafia to help didn't work either. I had to cave and bring in the big guns. I contacted Customer Support via Live Chat and they completed it for me. I was told that this is a known issue and the developers are working hard to fix it. You would think they would be good at this by now as this has happened many times in the past.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. One thing that I noticed with the boss fights is that I have to turn off scrubber...it does still do things in the background and MW seems to interpret that as opening another window. On your next boss fight, I recommend closing all extra windows, turn off GM, refresh the open window, then go and do the boss fight.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.