Feb 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Event Updated

Share:

Ok the old Valentines's Day Event has been updated and is now called the Love is Hard to Find Combo Event 411-Valentine's Day 2010.  I guess the 411 guy was deemed a better person to explain this so he went to work.  The first thing I should point out to Zynga is that it's 2011.  Everyone makes typos so we will let it slide.  Other than the e-mail that some players received, there still is no official word on the start and stop time for this event.
It turns out that you can get more than the 55 Broken Hearts as first outlined.  There are 15 additional Broken Hearts that weren't mentioned in the first addition.  You can also get them from the news feeds when your friends click on your posts (5) and when you click on theirs (10).
Now Zynga isn't one to miss out on a opportunity to capitalize so you can also get one Broken Heart for one Reward Point. As expected, there is no limit on how many of these you can buy in a day.
Once again here is the break down of how many Broken Hearts you will need to acquire each item. Do the math and don't waste Reward Points!


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

9 comments:

  1. GAY......................................lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen = Awesome
    Zynga VD Event = Lame

    Not worth the time or effort....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked START on the event and it spent my RPs to buy that stupid spiked bat....I am so mad now.

    I have to write my SECOND letter to Zynga for today, and I am really really mad about it. I don't want to waste my time on this....meh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already all bugged up.......collected 10 from feeds,5 returned from friends clicks........now I go to gifting & after 2 it tells me i am at my limit..........stupid bastards cant do anything right..........maybe zynga should pay for "outside" developement.....that way they only pay for quality work..........did they hire their developers from the pool of unemployed county workers?.....the ones that get paid even when they fail??????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here. Collected 20 from gifting (clicking more links gives me a misery bag), but have only 10x showing up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. so its:
    10 BH from fights/robbing/jobs
    20 BH from gifting
    5 BH from our feeds
    10 BH from frineds' feeds
    1 GH from any sources?

    is that all correct?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still stuck at 17.....tells me I have collected from gifts....& I get nothing,should have 37 by now

    ReplyDelete
  8. same problem here, i collected 13 BH from gifting, but get nothing. Still have 33 BH. whats wrong ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. If the best you can get is a cardiac arrest at 51/89....this entire event is pointless

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.