Feb 3, 2011

New Zoo Limited Time Item

Share:

It's that time again! The Limited Time item available from our buildable New York properties has changed. So far we have had two items from the Chop Shop and two from the Weapons Depot. Each item is available for 14 days.  Now we are going to have two from the Private Zoo. The first item is the Amur Leopard which was "spotted" in our Inventory Page earlier today (1).  Guess we can figure out the Tundra Wolf will be here in two weeks from now.
To make your first Amur Leopard, you need 10 pieces of Raw Meat. After the first one is built, it will only require 5.  Get them from your mafia through the Free Gifting System.
I find this building material disgusting as I'm a Vegetarian.  I also didn't care for Lady Gaga's raw meat dress but I guess a cat's gotta eat.
Speaking of eating, I wonder how the other animals in our Private Zoo feel about this. I'd be pretty pissed if I had to eat crappy Animal Feed everyday and some new cat shows up and gets raw meat!
I guess we can relate to our animals.  Every time I open a Mystery Shipment hoping to get Terracotta Tiles, I get stuck with this crappy Animal Feed as well.
Here is the not so good part about our Limited Time Amur Leopard. I mentioned above that it requires 10 pieces of Raw Meat to built the first one.  Zynga went ahead and slapped one of their limits on the Raw Meat.  We can only accept 5 per day.  You won't be able to build one until tomorrow (if you accept 5 Raw Meats today).
This is one nerf I can live with because I don't see any special abilities tied to this Leopard. As far as I'm concerned it's totally useless to craft.  If you are a collector or like cats, Mike Nestor suggests that you add it to your wishlist and get it from opening Mystery Bags.  Please mafia, do not send me any Raw Meat!

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. I just ran Gift-a-Nator, and sure enough, there was a slew of Raw Meats waiting. Not knowing what it was, but having just LEFT your Blog a few minutes ago, with no mention of it, I searched with Google. BAM! The first post was YOUR BLOG.. with all the details you've mentioned above. FANtastic! Jen, you are amazing and on top of it!

    You do an amazing job, and I, like so many others, truly appreciate it.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishlisted it, got it with mystery bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEah; added to wishlist so I can collect some from mystery bags, but I'll keep building my warthogs, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my followers petition zynga to make it unlimited.. and it worked! :P http://mafiawarsoperations.blogspot.com/2011/02/raw-meat-now-unlimited.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.