Feb 16, 2011

New Limited Time Mission

Share:

For all of you who can't get enough Missions, there is a new limited time Mission called Dead Man Talking.  We have 7 days and 8 hours to finish it.
The grand prize is a some Lion Fish looking thing that has stats of 136/75.
Here is the first part.  Stay tuned for a full review later tonight.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. As usual, it has a problem. I have already completed Italy so I am unable to complete the "Defeat Don Rafael Di Rossi". I get the error already defeated him. Platinum customer service has not responded either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh if that is what it takes to get the stupid fish, then I am just wasting my time.....no way can i get levels 6-8 done in a week....what are they thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok here is my second post on this: since I am low level, folks like me should get a bronze star fish, and then later when we are stronger we can upgrade it by doing this mission over again. If I had to get through tier 6 and the 7 and finally 8 to max my fish out, that would be pretty cool and give us some additional gameplay. Any opinions on that?
    I know that might be awkward to someone who has 5000 energy and just as much stamina, and is level 2000, but I am just over level 300 and I bet there are a lot of folks just like me who like MW but feel shafted if this mission requires you to race through tiers 6-7 just to get stalled out attempting to finish tier 8....right after the free energy event.

    Recall that getting the Kelly M50 was not so hard, and its stats are similar to the fish, so why is this so difficult to get, other than whomever decided this was a good idea was not paying attention. Just my 2 cents...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont see the mission ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.