Jan 11, 2011

View Opponent's Inventory

Share:

A new way of viewing the equipments items used by you and your opponent during a fight has been to the fight results.
After attacking the random opponent shown above, I could still click on "Show all Items Used" to view the equipment items used in this fight.
When I clicked on "View Opponent's Inventory", I got the same list but in the the new Inventory style of view.  I needed to click on "See Items" of each category and scroll through each page to view all the items.  Notice I can now view the attack items of the person I attacked instead of just the defensive items like with the original system.
I don't think this person has his inventory set to private because I could see all of his items in addition to the 501 of each category.  I attacked myself from my energy account and was unable to view all of my items, just the 501 attack and defense items.
Because my Inventory is set on Private, I was unable to view the number of each item I owned from my energy account.
You will also get the comparison screen when you visit anyones Mafia Wars profile (friend or foe) and click on "Items" from their Mafia Wars profile.


Thanks to Golek Inc. for the e-mail about this change.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.