Jan 28, 2011

Tournament-o-Matic by Eike Meier

Share:

Jennifer already posted a hint that there will be a new bookmarklet to help with the tournaments.

Here is it, I've called it "Tournament-o-Matic", because it does everything for you in one click.

I have to admit, I love the tournaments a lot. Although I've got all the collections and archivements regarding tournaments, the XP/V$ outcome is irrelevant because you can only do it every four hours, and the loot is usually not the best (unless they update it with the latest loot, see below).
Maybe it's the random winning factor that make me like it, who knows. The only annoying thing is that you have to keep clicking and waiting while you could really do better things with your time.
That's why I came up with the bookmarklet.

Ok, run it, and you'll see the start screen.

You can select the weight class or let the script select the highest unlocked class. Then click the "Go for the win!"-Button and watch it running. 
(Funny enough, again when I want to make a screenshot, I'll win the tournament)

You can see the results for every region that you fought, the loot you got, even how much it improved your scores. On the bottom you see the statistics for this run, and if you clicked the "cookie"-option, also your "all-time" statistics. But this is only something for the hardcore statistic lovers like me.

As mentioned before, Zynga seems to have updated the tournament with the latest Italy loot. I've only gotten this one yet, but hopefully I'll collect some more of them.

I hope you like it and it works well. It will be included into the next Checklist version, so stay tuned on Spockholm for the latest updates!



Article written by Eike, Great fan of the MW Loot Lady Blog and The Informant Podcastand contributor to Spockholm bookmarklets.
All material is protected by copyright law

6 comments:

  1. I recieved the toxic gas scrubber this morning during the tournament but forgot to screenshot it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a question??? when the new figh loot is droping the old loot dissapears???? btw now is VENOMOUS and PHANTASM IS GONE???? just to mention etc etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I got Venomous and Phantasms today in the same run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tournamentor (Tormentor) sounds like a better name than Tournament-o-Matic.

    Good job Eike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn any chance of an option to bet so you can try and get the achievement?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.