Jan 22, 2011

New Missions Review

Share:

Information about the new Missions was a little choppy as we posted things as players added images to the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.  My energy account was updated and I went ahead and did all of them. Here is the new Missions breakdown.  Don't freak out if you don't have them yet, they are coming.  Here are all the new Missions in the order they received. Enlarge each image to read all the details you probably want to know. Don't get too excited about the pay-outs. My energy account is over Level 10,000 so the experience pay-outs are pretty large.
Meet Trader Goh
Trade Favors
Check The Backroom
Into The East
Year of The Tiger
Pawnshop Is Open Late
Ninja Vanish
I haven't mastered Cuba on my energy account so I'm not sure if this one is a new Contract or City Mission. I would guess it's a City Mission. Now I'm wondering if there are new Missions for all of the unmastered cities.
Since City Missions were only available in New York and Italy, this can also be classified as a new Mission.
Cuban Construction
I'm not sure what types of Missions the next few are. These are new as they aren't on the Mafia Wars Wiki Missions Page and I never got them as a Contract Mission on my main account which has completed all Missions.
Lies and Justice
The next one is odd because the pay out is only 6 Experience. At first I thought this was one of those Zynga bugs, but Leonard posted the same results on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page
Lair of the Beast
Kids Love Animals
Luck Be A Lady
Weapons And Wine: Part 1
Weapons and Wine:  Part 2
Plant a Mole Part 1
 Plant a Mole Part 2
Plant a Mole Part 3

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

14 comments:

  1. Im on this one

    Plant a Mole: Part 1

    REWARDS

    EXPERIENCE
    1540
    LIRA
    L$25,000
    LOYALTY
    20
    OBJECTIVES

    0/3COMPLETE 3 OPERATIONS.
    Start a few operations and gather your allies to help.

    Buy 43

    Go Now

    14/15

    but I did operations and theyre not counted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you serious with the experience gained??? i am on PAWNSHOP IS OPEN LATE and the rewars are only 1140 experience much less that on your image and the same on victory coins 35, why the huge diference on experience????

    ReplyDelete
  3. " Don't get too excited about the pay-outs. My energy account is over Level 10,000 so the experience pay-outs are pretty large. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im on the lies and Justice mission and the first part take out 8 mob lawyers, i cant seem to find them. They arent on the fight page like previous missions. If anyone has gotten to this one and found the mob lawyers, please post and let me know how to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous
    Try clicking on the "Go Now" button, and it will bring you to a fight page in one of the cityes. You´ll find them in the fight list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats the only way i do it, they poped up one time and after i fought the first one they dissappeared again. They werent on the page to start with either. I just attacked someone and then they poped up. Guess its just another in a long line of glitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found them, u just have to keep fighting and when the page changes, they may be there or it may take a few times, for the fight page to change before they pop up. U will get to attack one and then it changes again and there gone. I attack, and scroll down real quick and attack again before it registers the first attack and it will let me attack twice. Good Luck everyone that gets this mission.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some issues with Plant a mole mission.
    The mission doesn't show any progress even after 3 operations are done..
    It want me to buy that objective for 43 RP !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the Plant a Mole have a timer inside?
    I finished finaly Part 1 but now the MISSION BAR stays empty. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How many missions are there in total

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey can any1 tell me how can i end mission wepons and wine part 1 i dont know how 2 kill 3 opp

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also on the "lies and Justice" mission. I had no problem taking out the mob lawyers. Problem Im having is collecting the portable HD's. After asking my mafia to send them the first time, I was sent 10/12. Now for the last two days every 2 hours I ask again and it tells everyone that tries to send them that they have reached their limit. How do I get the other 2 that I need if my friends can't send them to me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do a get more portable HDs? I don't have a large active mafia, so when I ask for the portable HDs multiple times, it tells my mafia "sorry, you can only click on this feed once" or something like that. besides adding more mafia, is there a work around for this?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.