Jan 5, 2011

Green Hornet Items

Share:

All items for the Green Hornet Loot Drop Event have been added to the Inventory page.  We can now see the graphics and they all look pretty cool. Items should start dropping at 12:00 am Zynga time which is in about 3 hours from now.  The first item to drop will be the Hornet Crest which is the item Customer Support calls the Hornet Symbol (same thing I guess unless you do an inventory search).  Here is glimpse of the items we will be working and fighting for.

Job Loot Drop Items
 Fight Loot Drop Items
 Mastery Item
 Marketplace Item


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

9 comments:

  1. I got the three fighting items in less than 5 minutes of fighting once this hit. I did not receive doubles of any of them over the rest of my stamina though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was just going ask if you can get more than once the items like
    Hood Gun 74/39 - fights
    Double Barreled Gun 44/72 - Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just want to ask. just anybody got 1 of each item? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. get all 7 ones in less then hour and get the grand price. Is it really so easy? nothing more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, i was kind of surprised how quickly i got the grand prize. i'm assuming you can only get 1 of each item, except for the ones on the free gift page, since people keep sending them to me. but i checked my inventory, i only have 1 of all the others.

    - Ender Fedaykin

    ReplyDelete
  6. once u try to open the once u get as a free gift it will turn into a mystery bag

    ReplyDelete
  7. how long it took u guys to get the "double barreled gun" from jobs?

    i did a ton of jobs but still didn't get that... its the last item too.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a ton of jobs and fights yesterday, but I just got the last item, the same double barreled gun you are waiting on, in just a few clicks of doing a job that wasn't mastered yet! (maybe that'll help?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys, I have the same problem. I finish all jobs in all citys and now I wait for the last item, specially the Double Barreled Gun. I do all jobs again and again but this item doesn´t come along!!! ;-( can any one help me?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.