Jan 9, 2011

Dr. Dre Winners?

Share:

We were all told on the Zynga Customer Support Hustlin' Wit Dre 411 Page that the winners of the contest associated with the Gifting Event would be announced and posted on the Official Mafia Wars Blog by Jan 7th.  Well the event is over and it's Jan 9th, but still no word on who the winners are.  I often get asked if real people actually win from any of these contests. I can't ever answer that question because we never get told. I'm still hoping that it's different this time and the winners will be announced on the official blog as promised.
Someone supposedly won $25,000 for the Mafia Wars Is Blowin' Up Event. I searched everywhere and there is no mention of anybody winning this one either.

Thanks to Aaron and Alex for posting info about this on The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. and they suck too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how dare you guys, keeping such stuff in mind! Zynga was thinking today's youth does not have an attention span longer than a week, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost impossible to believe that all the giveaways are legit without some followup on who one and maybe a picture or short bio...how long played etc...

    The slot stash is still a hoax in my opinion. I have yet to hear of anyone who has won a large amount (over 250rp).

    I am half tempted to file a class action suit for the slots stash since I do buy RP and DO play the slot with RP...if winners are not real than that should be a form of fraud.

    Jennifer, if you are presented with or find a list of "real life" winners please do post as I am compiling a list of necessary information to file a formal complaint in order to proceed with class action suit if warranted.

    http://www.bbbonline.org/consumer/complaint.asp

    Mark Pincus has stated publicly that he has bad business practices. Quoting Mark Pincus, "I funded the company myself but I did every horrible thing in the book to, just to get revenues right away," & "I mean we gave our users poker chips if they downloaded this zwinky toolbar which was like, I dont know, I downloaded it once and couldn't get rid of it,"

    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96024-Zynga-CEO-Admits-to-Being-a-Scammer

    Thanks, Patterson :))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.