Jan 12, 2011

The 5 Free Reward Point Mystery Solved

Share:

A few days ago there was a mysterious link flying all over the place.  When a Mafia Wars player clicked on it, they got 5 Free Reward Points (1). Some were curious as to the source but nobody seemed to know.  Today Micheal Voelzow answered the question. It was an E-Mail bonus and somebody made a link out of it so we could all get the reward. So whoever that link maker is deserves a big thank you.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. hmz for me works twice..one on 2 january and two yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ve had 2 aswell one from the wall and one from my email a week later

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME I am always looking for the good stuff~ V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it and several more people that I know of did it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the included link earlier this afternoon after leveling up several times. When I checked back a few hours later, I found that my game progress, and reward points, were rolled back to where they were at this morning before leveling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.