Dec 22, 2010

'Tis The Season For Stealing Part 3

Share:

While fighting, I noticed that the items for the upcoming 'Tis The Season For Stealing Event were dropping.
I had added these items to my wishlist for a post about them but there were no images.  I rechecked and now the images are there.  I also have over 60 of these items and have no clue how I got so many.  Maybe they dropped from an earlier fighting run and didn't show up on brawler yet or my mafia gifted them to me.
I tried to find these items in the new Inventory page and had no luck.  I sorted alphabetically but this did me no good as all of my inventory items are now listed in Spanish.  This would be great if I understood Spanish but now my alphabetical sorter is useless to me.  Nice on Zynga!
After trying to filter my inventory items 5 or 6 different ways, I gave up.  Here is a larger view of my brawler run and the items dropping from manual fights.  One thing to be noted that Yuen Man Wun pointed out on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page is that these are the  ONLY items dropping from fights right now.  No fighting loot, no Las Vegas loot, no Italy loot, no building materials or parts.  Just these silly Christmas items!  At this time not all players are dropping these items and the one who are aren't dropping any other loot.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I looked everywhere in my game and couldn't find my tree.  These items aren't on the Free Gift page and there were no trees on the robbing boards. Nobody seems to know exactly when this event is supposed to start.  I'll post more when I figure it out.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. I had a candy cane drop for me a few days ago!!! not noticed anything else since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be I have the solution, there will be a NEW Challenge called "Nort pole" it will start at 25th of december, to build a christmas tree and all this Items are a part of it.

    It pop up for a second at the main creen of mw page 4.

    my problem is rihgt now, that I can not fight becauce I will get in any city this parts and not "normal items" called support and they now about this isue, the reroll it to early... this is also the problem of luggage why it´s not possible to get them now, may be after christmas time... Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeeeeehhh... the tree is way too easy to upgrade, just dropped 5k Stam on robbing et voilĂ  Level5. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same happened to me, just before the tree event opened, I brawled 2020 stamina and had a massiv e drop:

    25x Tree Lights
    33x Red Present
    14x Ornament
    28x Green Present
    21x Candy Cane
    35x Blue Present
    5x (1 1) Lump of Coal

    I couldn't find this stuff anywhere afterwards, and when I bought the tree event online, they werent in the game for upgrades or anything. I then leveled and fought again, and walla, regular loot. I thought hummmmm, think I've been ripped off. Opened a ticket with the Zynganoids and I got this response:

    Hello Xxxxx,


    Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

    My name is Felix and I would like to advise you in this matter. These items were not supposed to be dropped from fight loot drops. They are only supposed to be received from the Holiday sacks. As a result, these items were taken back. You may have received a notice about it as a pop up in the game or in your email. I am very sorry, but I cannot return the items you earned in this manner. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.


    Kind regards,
    Felix C.
    Zynga Customer Support

    Not even a offer to replace the waisted stamina with ZERO loot. Zynga, your fired.

    Happy Holidays All

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.