Dec 24, 2010

Small changes by Eike Meier

Share:

Just a few updates I noticed before I leave for two weeks.

First thing, I got my missions! Yeah! Hope they fixed it for everyone that has been missing them. I did three and now I am stuck with "declare two wars", but that's ok since I'll have to wait anyway.

Another thing is the christmas-tree robbing. Yesterday the robbing statistics went up to 2.83 exp/sta (3500 stamina run) instead of my usual 2.5 rate, just because of the one tree in every board.
 
By the way, the still seem to have an error that was normal for a few month after they added robbing. The tree is "hard" first and then changes to whatever it really is:
 
 
And finally, it looks like Zynga removed the 2xSecret Drops and replaced them with "2x Mystery Bag".
Can anyone confirm this?

Wish you all nice days with your family!!
Article written by Eike, Great fan of the MW Loot Lady Blog and The Informant Podcastand humble contributor to some Spockholm bookmarklets.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. I wrote to zynga when I saw your post - still nothing, and dont think they fix my missions these days... Happy for you, Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. confirmed, secret drops are removed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbing more than confirmed.
    I'm averaging 2.8-2.93 now (normal is 2.6ish), because of the 1 xmas tree per level. Numbers are from 6 runs of half my stamina, roughly 8500 each.
    After using up all stamina. I have such a surplus of energy vs. experience needed to level, that i can burn all my energy doing Atlantic City jobs (what a pain), and still level.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.