Dec 24, 2010

The Pickpocket

Share:

Another loot item that caused a fuss is the Pickpocket.  He is one of the loot items that are dropping in the newly released Chapter of Atlantic City. Good luck on finding him, it took a lot of energy to get the scree shot below. Both myself and Mike Nestor used about 10K energy points and he only got the one below.
Since all loot that drops in Atlantic City are Las Vegas loot, the location of the Pickpocket will be listed as Las Vegas.  This is Zynga Logic. Would it have killed them to make new loot items for Atlantic City?  We get pounded with new loot on a daily basis it seems.  Or here's a better idea, why not just call it Las Vegas Mobile instead of creating a destination that utilizes everything from Las Vegas.
Back to the Pickpocket.  The day after Chapter 3 in Atlantic City was released, you had the option to buy Pickpockets with Las Vega currency. Considering the stats are 25/58, this seemed too good to be true.  I thought it would be great for players who haven't built up their defense scores yet.  I had discovered this at the Las Vegas airport and bought 100 of them.
I discovered this at the Las Vegas airport and bought 100 of them.  They don't help my score but it was cool to use my useless Las Vegas currency on something.
By the time I got off the plane and found Wifi, you could no longer buy these items.  Funny how they can fix things like this really fast!  You will also find the Pickpocket when robbing.
The drop rate with robbing is just as bad as with Atlantic City.  As of now the item is non-giftable.  This guy looks familiar to me and I can't place him. He sort of looks like Josh Todd, the lead singer of Buck Cherry but that may be a stretch.  I wish I could get a larger image!


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. yeah really peeved I could not get him when I found out yesterday as analyser said it would help me!

    The Whale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, why don't you post about this right away instead of keeping it for yourself. you could share this so we get benefits from. some ppl are still struggling with their loot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvedeknoppen {STYRER}December 24, 2010 at 4:20 AM

    You probably got your account rolled back tomorrow like they did with the christmas stuff :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica, if you actually read the article you would have known I was at the airport when I bought those items. Sure I could have posted it right away but then I would have missed my flight! When I got back on-line, it had been changed so I posted it when I had time as there was a crap load of other things to post. I do this stuff in my spare time so it's not always going to be timely and like Hvedeknoppen said, accounts get rolled back so sometimes it's best not to know about things. Had I been home, it would have been posted right away because who knew it was a mistake to begin with. This is another example of why people need to follow my fan page. I have a great group of fans who post things right away! I could not post here for weeks and nobody would be uninformed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this from robbing!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.