Dec 21, 2010

Mission Bug Part 2

Share:

Last night I told you about a very nasty bug involving Missions (1).  I was on a roll with them and all of a sudden I had Mission Impossible.  Not entirely impossible because I could have used 42 Reward Points to move on.  I didn't want to do that so I created a Customer Support ticket.
Today I got a reply to my inquiry.  I couldn't help but laugh and I must share this response with you all.  This is not an isolated bug to me as you can see even the Customer Support agent has this problem.  I loved the line that I should be patient, keep persevering, and your items will come eventually!  I was hoping to get confirmation if this is a bug or a super nerf by Zynga.  I guess they want me to make more Wiretap Devices and keep turning out this New York job in hopes that eventually 15 Wooden Crates will drop.  I was given 30 Reward Points for trouble.  It may be easier to just use them to move on with this Mission.  I also learned a valuable lesson to to share with you.  If you create a Customer Support ticket, make sure your energy and stamina are used up before you shut down for the night.  I've been really busy and haven't had time to play much.  Both my energy and stamina were at full capacity before I went to bed (gasp!!!) and I was given a refill on both.  Hopefully they will fix the cause of this issue or let us know if the drop rates have gone down to the point where you have to use tens of thousands of energy to meet your objectives.  Later tonight, I'll move on and see if I run into this bug again.

(click to enlarge)



Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. I have been unable to Loot any Consumables in NY all Day. It appears all Loot listed in the yellow boxes are not dropping at all in NY

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.