Dec 21, 2010

Mission Bug

Share:

If you've been reading the past few days, you know I've been hooked on the new Missions.  Everything has been going great and today the fun has ended.  My next Mission is called Push Back Bob Burton and it seemed easy enough to accomplish.  I fought 25 opponents in New York with no problems.
I was also given the task to loot what Missions call 15 Wooden Boxes but the Inventory Page calls Wooden Crates.  I went to the job "Frame a Rival Capo" and got to work.  After a while, I noticed that nothing wooden was dropping.
What made this even more annoying was that the job required 2 Wiretap Devices per click.
I used all but 50 of them when I noticed nothing was dropping but I kept trying until I ran out.  Not one Wooden Box dropped.
I like to get things done right away so I thought I would try one more run.  I had to make more Wiretap Devices to do so.  I still didn't get any Wooden Crates to drop.
I didn't want to spend 42 Reward Points for what should have been an easy task so I decided to create a Customer Support ticket.  I hope they fix it soon because I want to move on with my Missions.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

17 comments:

  1. Not just wooded boxes, i've had luggage bags failing to drop from a job for Move the evidence part 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same on the luggage part, spend over 4k energy to see if it drops, but it dropped ZERO of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even get two smart phones ! I do the job over and over and it shows the smart phones dropping but they are not in inventory (I think, not sure with the new system the artists have set up.), nor do they mark off in the mission check box. Worst of all, it was a job already done once before. Big waste of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the wooden crates in italy region1 from job Discover The Conspiracy. So go there and try it

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4th comment is right look there in italy region 1
    (2nd last energy job)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Log out of mafia wars and go back in, you should have the wooden boxes. For some reason it doesn't always update in real time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you guys have the missions to complain about. I still have yet to experience them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how do you get this mission ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first mission pays out 9450 exp. Want a sreenshot?
    Woof

    ReplyDelete
  10. tried both login and out and the italy region 1, still no wooden boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm still trying to do the mission that drops 8 wooden crates in italy's "discover a conspirecy" job i've used over 8000 energy to try to get the crates to drop and haven't even recived 1 yet is there some kind of glitch in this mission?

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need luggage to drop. but it does not. instead i get the christmas stuff BUT no other fighting loot!!! so fighting is completely useless right now :-(
    the christmas stuff (presents, candy, lights) does not show up in my inventory :-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. dec 23rd....im having the same problem im looking for 12 wooden boxes...when i click to do the mission it takes me to the new york robbing board....over 6000 stamina used and nothing...i went to italy region 1 like a post said and 8000 energy later nothing....is it worth sending zynga an e-mail???....i wont get a reply pissing me off now

    ReplyDelete
  14. 12/24
    Works fine for me. I think they fixed it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Region 1
    Roma
    JOB "Discover The Conspiracy"
    still get your Wooden boxes
    good luck all ;))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use more than 300 Wiretap Devices to collect 14 Wooden box. Total energy spend is more than 9000

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a ridiculous number of energy to spend on one mission.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.