Dec 22, 2010

Hustlin' Wit Dre: Detox

Share:

I finally finished the Hustlin' Wit Dre Gifting Event 3 times.  This one took longer because they increased the number of gifts we need to accept and I reached my 200 gifting limit so I had to wait it out.  When I mastered it for the 3rd time, I was given the option to collect the super reward item called Detox and NOT the D.R.E.
If you like spam, then tell your friends all about this cool accomplishment.
I didn't think much about collecting the Detox instead of the D.R.E., but one of my mafia members, Aaron Malfia, asked me if the game had me collect the 3rd D.R.E because it didn't for him.  I checked my inventory and saw I had 3 of them so I guess we get it automatically and we don't have to manually collect it.  Zynga missed an opportunity to have us perform one more click!


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. How unlike Zynga to not have a pop-up to boast an achievement that 90% of MW players will get in the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? You only have 2 grip gloves!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.