Dec 28, 2010

Bangkok Faction Store Tab

Share:

I'm not sure when this was changed but a Bangkok Faction Store tab was added to the Inventory section of the game.
Click on the Faction Store tab and you will find the Faction Store you remember.
You still have the option to buy Faction Store items directly from your inventory.  Just click on the filter to find the item you want to purchase, click on the image to open the item window and purchase or sell your Faction Store items.
I'm not sure why this change was made but I did hear that some players couldn't buy items from the inventory because there were problems involving recognition of Faction standings.  From reading the Zynga Forum Boards, I know there are many players who would prefer to see tabs for all of the inventory stores.  I'm used to buying my equipment items required for jobs right from the job page.  I think people don't like change and just aren't used to going to the inventory page and searching for items. It won't bother me to have a tab for each equipment store and if it will stop some of the complaining than I'm all for it.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.