Nov 7, 2010

Rendezvous At The Pentagon: Navy Uniform

Share:

The Navy Uniform has finally been unlocked.  It works just like the Army Uniform so start collecting.  I used the Facebook search option for links posted by my mafia and it didn't take me long at all to find 21 Navy Uniforms.
Navy Uniforms are now on the Free Gift page so you can send them to you favorite mafia.  This also means that the link will be generated by using the Link-a-Nator by Team Spockholm.
 The mastery reward is a Patrol Dolphin and the stats increase with each level of mastery.
When you get each reward, you can brag to your friends and the message that is posted is a little odd.  It says I'm busy on the "poop deck".  I don't know about you, but I don't like posting messages that contain the word poop.  I would rather be called a porker like we saw with the Prized Pigs. Who comes up with this stuff???

2 comments:

  1. poop deck is a term for the deck of a ship

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely post the brag, it's worth a bonus uniform for your friends.

    And the poop of a ship is actually its stern.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.