Nov 16, 2010

New Feed Format?

Share:

While posting for help with one of my missions, I thought my request didn't publish.  It was there and then quickly vanished.  The same thing happened when I attempted to share my mission rewards with my mafia.  I then noticed that both requests were located at the bottom of my page.
The same thing happened when I asked for help with on of my jobs.
I wanted to see what other posts this would happen with so I never published any of these and went back to playing Mafia Wars.  I was promoted while robbing but it didn't happen again and the 3 requests that I had waiting were gone.
This was a good time for me to use the Feed Helper from Outpost Mafia Tools by Arun.  If you haven't used this tool before, instructions can be found on this blog (1).  Just remember to go to Arun's new site, link above.

2 comments:

  1. Hm... will have to pay attention and see if I am seeing the same. I've had issues publishing almost everything to Facebook since last night, maybe this is why. The only thing I've been able to post were mission rewards.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed that when trying to share my wishlist,it happened around few hours back.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.