Nov 21, 2010

Mission Collection Part 2

Share:

Leonard Wong is one the first people I know who has vaulted the Missions Collection.  He was nice enough to post it on The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.
Vaulting this collection gives you a loot armory item called the Hit Squad and improves your attack and defense statistics by +10 and your health by +20.  These guys make up a pretty lame looking Hit Squad if you ask me!
To find all your collection items, do the following missions.  My advice is to focus on finding the mission that correlates to the item you need.  Keep doing that particular mission until you get it, then move on to the next.
Blasting Caps
Truck Hijacking (Easy)
Sniper Scope
Bribe The Contact (Easy)
Code Breaker
Bank Robbery (Medium)
Mook Jong
Bribe A Government Official (Medium)
Earbud Shades
Steal A Dockyard Shipment (Hard)
Stickshift Grip
Transport Stolen Uranium (Hard)
Fake Identity
Take Out A Rival Operation (Hard)
Many thanks to Mike Nestor for helping me hunt the images below down. He found a lot more than I did.  Stream Helper by Team Spockholm will help you target the missions you want to help on.  Review my article Missions Update to learn how to use this tool to help you locate missions.  I went back only 2 hours and had 755 of them to chose from!


3 comments:

  1. FYI: Missions Update link is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received A mOOK jONG FOR BEING A LOYAL PLAYER ON THE 6TH DAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a Sniper Scope for being a loyal player

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.