Nov 15, 2010

Loyalty Program Energy "Points"

Share:

While visiting the Marketplace today, I was scanning the Loyalty Program section to see what I could buy with all my Loyalty Points.  I got really excited because it looked like I could buy a energy refill for 50 Loyalty Points.
I didn't read the fine print and was a little disappointed when I only got 100 energy points versus a full refill.
You can't blame me for thinking this was an energy refill as this looks just like the one offered in the Fight Club.
It should at least say how many energy points you are going to get.  I selected the "view all" option and once again it just said energy points without telling me how many.  I thought maybe it depended on your Loyalty Program status but it doesn't.  My main account is a Gold Level and my energy account is Emerald.  I got the same number of energy points from each account.  We can get up to 50 Loyalty Points a day just for playing so I guess I can't complain about free energy.  This could be useful in a situation when you are very close to leveling up and utilized all of your other options.
This item was introduced on Nov 8th ans Jannick posted an image on The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page. It used to say "+100 Energy Points". Maybe they stopped advertising this number cause nobody was wasting their Loyalty Points on it!

10 comments:

  1. They must have changed it. I distinctly remember it saying 100 Energy points when they first roll it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can get up to 50 Loyalty Points a day
    100 energy a day
    that's sucking

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mimz, you're right. I'll go try to find a old image and add to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimz is right, I remember this clearly too.

    A friend of mine is around Level 150, emerald player, and is offered 50 points for 50 Loyalty points. I think then it depends more on the level than on the loyalty status.

    (Sorry for the previous post and my broken english :( )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did this just yesterday as well. what a waste. but at least it was only what, 50 points? i'm not going to spend them on anything else in there and it will be nice to have that if you're that close to leveling and have spent all crime spree etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in level 137 and i remember getting emerald status from around level 118. i think it started me out at 50 energy refill, then all of a sudden i started seeing 100 refill.. i like it , and the health refill for 20 lp this is great for when your under attack from hit list. fast and affective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is this at know,since update cant find

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes I was just looking for it and it is definitely not there anymore. I joined an operation thinking I would use that :( Have been a bit disappointed with the changes. I'm not a serious gamer so I am not gonna click through all the pages trying to find everything that was once easily displayed. Maybe they are wanting to weed out players like me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i had found them very useful (and pretty cheap) for leveling up or finishing missions if i'm a bit short... it's really a shame that they have discontinued the offer... i'm not high enough to get the fight club energy, and there are many times when a full refill might not be the best option... way to go zynga... once again you have taken something that was helpful and ruined it :(

    kate skinner

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.