Nov 16, 2010

Fight Loot Drops

Share:

I was able to capture a large Brawler run today with over 12,000 fights won giving me a 94% win rate.
I was eager to see what loot items I received and was happy that my overall defense and attack scores improved.  I wasn't happy about the loot drop rate.  Below is the raw data and everything I received.
(click image twice to enlarge enough to read)
The 9 items (from fighting and jobs) that will max out our overall attack and defense equipment scores are below. I got 68 of these items and won 12,221 fights. This calculates to a drop rate of 0.556%.  We need 500 of each item category (attack and defense weapons, armor, vehicle and animal) to have the best possible score.  Disregarding the concept of diminishing returns and assuming I fought this much everyday, it would take me about 2 months to acquire the 4,000 items I need.  We all know Zynga will introduce even better loot before that will ever happen.
The Woodsman and the Range Finder Rifle are both defensive weapons but have the same defense score.
I also wanted to check on the top 8 giftable items.  You will notice that there are only 7 items below because one of them doesn't drop at all while fighting.  I got 75 of the top giftable items giving a drop rate of 0.614%.  Not much better than the non-giftable items.  At least these items can be traded for so there is a much better chance for me to get 500 of each one before they become obsolete.
The giftable Las Vegas loot item that isn't dropping while fighting is the Ballista Missile Launcher which is an attack vehicle.  I performed a second run on Brawler and viewed my inventory before and after.  I can assure you this isn't an error on the Brawler log.  Bossy Don will be posting a much larger Brawler run than the one I have and she hasn't gotten any of these items either.

9 comments:

  1. I only get the Ballista Missile Launcher from one job in Vegas and only drop me 1 in 1500+ energy spent

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rates are severely diminished now that brawler's ice check is not working, and has not been working for the last 48 hrs or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't get the point of increasing your total attack score from 119000 to 125000 other than being "complete". I doubt it changes too much on combat outcomes... :)
    In the end, you would have been fighting anyways... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually there are better items at the port, fight club, and even certain war drops. zynga has flooded the game with so much new loot lately that it's virtually impossible to fill out on the best items, let alone keep up with what is the top loot.

    i think this is their way of trying to keep players interested, but ironically it's becoming a turn-off because people realize that something better will come out sooner or later so why waste the effort in trying to collect 501 of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As far as I'm concerned, as long as your stats are going up faster than everyone else, you're "winning". It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as others are not able to progress faster than I am. My frustration is seeing people like Bossy Don and MW Loot Lady getting 12000 attacks or more out of Brawler without it crashing. I don't think I've ever gotten more than 1-2000 fights in a row without it stopping on me. I was maxed out on loot back when FHEL was the best there was. Now I'm dropping behind. It's very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had Balista drop on Brawl runs b4.. only 2-3 times tho' in my last 100.000 fights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, saw ballistas from fights as well since 2 days ago

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Don Janox & Jinni
    Well ive been talking to Zynga, and they have said it IS a problem along with 4/12 FHEL items not dropping, and they also said it was introduced when FHEL3 was added, so unless 2 days ago happens to be closer to 2 weeks ago, during the first few days of the double fight loot drop weekend your mistaken....
    also i have a 100K run that im going to post today, and not once did they find a launcher OR a foofighter... Sorry guys Zynga broke it!
    -Bossy Don

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have noticed that you get a much better drop rate when you fight 501 mafias than smaller ones.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.