Nov 19, 2010

Buy Your Missions and A New Easy Mission

Share:

I finally got to the bottom of the statement on the mission re-do about spending your Reward Points to finish missions.  Yesterday I couldn't figure out how to do this as the option was not there.
Mike Nestor sent me the following images that demonstrate this new feature.  I don't recommend it at all but for those who don't manage their missions properly, I think they should use Reward Points as a punishment. Once this is on your account, you won't be able to miss it.
10 Reward Points will only pay for one slot to be filled.  On a 7 or 8 person mission, that could really add up.  To avoid these seep costs, just manage your missions! It's that easy.
While I'm on the subject of missions again, a new easy regular mission called Bribe A Contact has been added to the selection.  I haven't seen this yet, but Eike Meier posted a nice image of it on Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.  The loot has really good stats that are even better than the Holiday Traffic mission loot!

2 comments:

  1. Well, the new rare items may be 'nice' but the Energy/Stamina XP ratio still sucks... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a new hard mission too,transport stolen uranium. It has a new collection item in it too, which leads me to believe that there is a new mission collection to be had.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.