Oct 6, 2010

Prized Pigs Are Now Mystery Bags

Share:

Yesterday I received several images from several players who opened Prized Pigs and got the message that "The Prized Pig Event is over! Here is a Baseball Bat.
If I really wanted Baseball Bats, I could buy them for 20 dollars on my NY inventory page.  I have over 13 Trillion dollars so I think I could afford a few.  This is actually a major typo by Zynga and the Baseball Bat is really a Mystery Bag.  Moral of the story is not to get rid of your expired Prized Pigs.  Extra pigs weren't converted into something else during the event but now that it's over all of them are now Mystery Bags.  As we know, not all Mystery Bags contain great things but anything you can get from a Mystery Bag is better than nothing or a Baseball Bat.
Thanks to Mike Nestor and Jackie Sale for sending me the screen shots of your Baseball Bats/Mystery Bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.